Free Smart Phone!
Fill out your application click the
button below to get started now!
What Is Lifeline?
Lifeline is a government program designed to increase the availability of telephone services to low-income subscribers by providing a credit for monthly telephone service to eligible consumers. NewPhone Wireless provides free cellular service, a free NewPhone Wireless cellphone AND no contract or bills, EVERY MONTH!
- The Lifeline program is available to eligible consumers in all states. In general, to qualify, subscribers must demonstrate that their household’s income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in one of the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Medicaid (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program’s Free Lunch Program
- Eligibility Programs for Residents of Federally-Recognized Tribal Lands: Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA), Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TATNF), Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)